Monday, June 9, 2014

Pokemon




Back in '98 when Pokemon first came out, everyone became hellbent over Gameboys because at first it was only the card game and I remember from my own experience how crazy kids went to find the "shiny" pokemon cards because we knew that those special versions of the pokemon were way better than the original but mostly because we just wanted to brag that we had the best version of that pokemon card.





Then came the video games and even though we were kids, it went nuts from there. Parents were standing in line to get the newest version of the Gameboy console when it was released and somehow I'm glad my mom never got me one until 1 or 2 months later when it was released. I still went somewhat crazy trying to get all the games I could so I could brag to my friends that I had all versions already before they did and I'll admit I probably went a bit crazy about it, but I'm sure that there were other kids and even adults that went more looney than I did.


Now in 2014, we're up to 6 Generations of new and different pokemon. Some I think never needed to be released, but then again I think of the childhood I grew up with the games like Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver, etc and all the remakes they've done. Then we had Black and White (and the 2nd version of it), X and Y, and now they're remaking Ruby and Sapphire with the title ''Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire". I'm not too sure on the title, but the game sounds interesting enough right now. I'll most likely wait until the game is released to really see how good the game is and whether or not it's worth it.


Check out the trailer below and see what you think!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment